10.02.2008

365.02: I wish I was 6 again


Exposure: 1/60
Aperture: 2.6
Focal length: 5.8mm
ISO Speed: 200

I had a hard time choosing a picture for today. They didn't turn out the way I thought. One was too grainy, another too creepy. The gumballs were colorful but just meh. The bottle of sangria had too much of a glare...will have to play with lighting a little more.

I chose the Hello Kitty one because, well because they're just so darn cute. Nothing really special about the picture. I did get thrown out of the store for taking it. Not too sure why but for whatever reason, you're not allowed to take pictures in the store. Maybe they think I'll sell the picture and make money off of them? Whatever- I spent $25 for a little bento box and chopsticks. I'm taking pictures, dammit!

We went to Sanrio to buy said bento box and sticks in the hopes that DD will eat her lunch. I'm hoping that if she has fun while she eats, she won't be distracted by other fun things. I don't know where I got the idea- maybe because I want a Hello Kitty bento box.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They actually threw you out of the store for taking a friggin' picture? OMG - what is their problem? Well, if I were you I would sell that picture for whatever someone is willing to pay you for it! Show them!

Donna1264 said...

I can't believe they actually had the balls to throw you out of the store for taking a picture. What a bunch of idiots!

April said...

Yep...I asked if I should delete it after I took it. But he said "Its too late now. You already took it." I wanted to say "Um, its digital. I can still delete it." But I didn't. Anyone want to by a renegade picture of Hello Kitty? I'll give ya a good deal on it!! :)