1. Take pictures daily!
I may not be able to edit or post daily but using my camera on a daily basis will get me moving from an amateur to a pro quickly!
2. Edit a photo (or more) on a weekly basis.
This will help my sad, sad editing skills...and will also help me get familiar with Photoshop Elements that CMB got me for Christmas. :)
3. Join and be an ACTIVE member of Clickin Moms.
This is a community of mothers that have a passion for photography...there are amateurs (me!), hobbyists and professionals here. They offer tutorials, lessons and challenges so hopefully, becoming an active, participating member will help me perfect my skill.
4. Post a photo a month for critique!
Whether I post it on Clickin Moms, another photography board, or have a photographer friend critique something I have shot will help me see things from another point of view.
5. Read a photography book.
I've got a few for Christmas. They have a wealth of information in them!
6. Don't be afraid!
Nuff said...
7. Save up to attend Me Ra Koh's photography workshop in 2011.
Me Ra's story amazes me. I want to learn from her. I can save $75-100/month to get me face tme with her...
8. Follow along with Me Ra's Soar! blog.
A blog that will have photo exercises and assignments...
I want to be able to say "I'm a photographer" when people ask me what I do for a living. "I am a photographer." I'm going to ROCK this!!

1 comment:
You ARE going to rock this! I know you can. I got faith in you :o)
Post a Comment