
Exposure: 0.004 sec (1/250)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 100
I found out on Ravelry that the Fiber Shop was having a going out of business sale. I, very sweetly, suggested to CMB that we hadn't been to Prescott in awhile and that we should go spend the day up there. He agreed and said that we should wake up early so that we can have breakfast somewhere in town. YES! That's when I said "Cool! We can go to the yarn store afterwards!" Muha-ha-ha-ha...my plan worked!
I spent the last couple days researching where we can go have breakfast. You see, we're big on breakfast and unfortunately, in the part of town where we live, there isn't much...Someone had suggested The Dinner Bell and said that that's where they always take their out-of-town guests. The Dinner Bell it is! I went on line and printed out directions to the Bell...we followed the directions and some how couldn't find the place! We were on the verge of starting a fight out of sheer frustration and hunger...neither one of us wanted to ruin the day so we sucked it up and just parked. We were so hungry that we just walked into the first place that was serving food- Bistro St. Michael's. It's a little bar/restaurant that's connected to the St. Michael's Hotel. I'm SO glad that we went there- the food was amazing. CMB went for something sweet- the Amaretto French toast (surprise, surprise) and I went for something savory- the Smoked Salmon Scramble. It was the best breakfast we've had in a LONG time. We would definitely go back there.
CMB asked the waitress where the Dinner Bell was at. Guess what? It was just two blocks down...Oh well, just an excuse to go to Prescott again!
More Prescott pictures here.

No comments:
Post a Comment