10.16.2008

365.15: A Photo and a Recipe

Yesterday was really busy for me. Tons of new hire paperwork to fill out and I had to find a clinic to do a pre-employment drug test. Peeing in a little plastic cup is not fun. I didn't get to post a picture yesterday but I finally updated my knitting blog with FO's if ya wanna check it out! You can meet my very cheeky turtle, Sheldonette.

I had some very ripe bananas which I decided to make banana crumb muffins. Here are the bananas before:

Exposure: 0.033 sec (1/30)
Aperture: f/2.6
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 200
And after:

Exposure: 0.077 sec (1/13)
Aperture: f/2.6
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 200

This will probably be the last day I get to bake on a whim at 10:30AM on a Thursday. Going back to work will suck but being able to pay our mortgage will not.

I decided that starting next week, I'll be taking on a more structured way of doing this blog. It seems like I'm just randomly taking pictures and not really learning anything. So starting Tuesday (since I'm still devoting Mondays to Macro day), I'll pick a certain photography topic and practice that particular thing. Like the first week, I'll do Aperture. I'll just practice the differences in the camera openings and how it effects the photo. Maybe then, this blog won't be so willy nilly.

Oh- if you want the recipe for the Banana Crumb Muffins, you can find it here!

No comments: