10.17.2008

365.16: Some Fun In The Dark

Exposure: 15 sec (15)
Aperture: f/2.6
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 200

Long day today. Spent most of it at the dealership finagling with the car salesman. I hate buying cars. The whole process just stinks. We were there from 11:30 AM to 3:30 PM. I'm glad we have the car we wanted but I hated doing the whole song and dance.

This picture was an experiment inspired by Minty, who did an amazing job! I tried doing my name but it didn't look right. Maybe on the week I practice shutter speed I'll go into it more but, here you go for now. I used one of AJB's finger light things and had her swing her arm in circles. She started off making smaller circles but I had her make bigger ones. It kind of gives it a 3D effect.

No comments: