10.08.2008

365.08: It's A Beautiful Morning!


Exposure: 0.001 sec (1/1600)
Aperture: f/8
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 1600
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV

I've discovered that if I don't have a picture by 4pm, I don't have the time to post it. That's what happened yesterday. So, after dropping AJB off this morning, I took some pictures outside our home. After looking at them, I realized that my little point and shoot just won't handle what I want to create. The pictures have a grain to them and is not as sharp as I would like. I'm going to keep practicing on this since its all that I have but hopefully, by the end of the year, I'll have THE camera. I understand a better camera will not make me a better photographer...I just feel limited with my P&S. It's probably because I haven't mastered it. I just want to instantly know how to do it. That's all I ask.

No comments: