2.14.2009

365.27: Endless Love


Exposure: 0.013 sec (1/80)
Aperture: f/2.6
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 80

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! I've seen these wedding band shadow pictures on flickr and I wanted to jump on the band wagon for the day of love. I probably should have used the bible, opened to the page of the passage that was read on our wedding day- but A. We don't have a bible and B. I don't think I remember what that passage was. So, I grabbed the most romantic title I had on my bookshelf- Endless Love...Anyone ever read or seen the movie Endless Love? Its about young love- the obsession and passion that the protagonist feels for his girlfriend. The craziness that we all think about doing but he acts upon them. Not really a story that sums up my relationship with CMB but its a good read...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the wedding band pictures! I need one of those!!! (the wedding band, not the photo!) This year maybe...???

April said...

Thanks! It was fun to do...Just need a flash light, a book and a ring. Not necessarily a wedding band. Tell your Valentine to get on it, dog gone it!! ;o)