
Exposure: 0.002 sec (1/500)
Aperture: f/2.6
Focal Length: 5.8 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Okay, we're not really in 3D- but in 3D glasses! And since we're all being honest here, this wasn't taken today but last month. Its probably the most recent picture of ACE, so by default, my fave. We saw Bolt, who was in 3D. Cute movie! I want a dog that thinks its a super dog. And a ninja hamster. Oh, and a cat who's too smart for her own good. Where can I get them? Maybe I need to work on how to convince CMB that we couldn't live our lives without a super dog, a ninja hamster, and a smart ass cat.

1 comment:
A super dog, ninja hamster and a smart assed cat? Well, I'm not so sure I could handle a smart assed cat, oh wait, I have one of those, not impressed. She coughs up furballs and its not fun to clean 'em up, so you may want to rethink. Anyway...its nice to see you posting, again. Take care, enjoy AJB while she's still little.
Post a Comment